Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February


February already some may think, but to me it is an achievement...
I have anxiously been waiting and counting down; now I am under the 3 week mark, for Greg's HLTA! Greg will be home for a short vacation/ rest time. In that time him and I have a nice little trip to Punta Cana scheduled and some well deserved relaxation time.

What is new with us... well on my front since the last update I have began renovations of our master bedroom, which seems to be a bigger task then my brother or I ever imagined! I totally understand why renovations are always more expensive then you think they will be!
I have also started relay season early this year! I am the captain of a team this year and so far we have a lot of enthusiasm and drive. Some of you may be wondering is it relay season already?... well not yet really... I am hoping to get the team motivated and hit the road running! I have some great inspirations and ideas so hopefully we have a great year!

I have some new pictures from Greg and I will try to get some posted soon, I have been sort of out of sorts and off since being up roots in my house to a cramped single bed surrounded my suitcases and boxes that were removed from the master bedroom in order to do the required work.
I truly hope to get atleast one or two more undates in before Greg arrives home... maybe I will update you all on how the room turned out and some pictures!
Signing out for this entry!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So did greg get the hat in the picture or not??